Saturday, December 13, 2008

New haircut (for those who care)

OK, so I feel a little dumb posting a picture of myself, especially one that I took by myself (it is a little more up close than I am comfortable with). I wanted to show my family in Ohio my "new" hair. Since turning 30 yesterday, however, I also have come to realize that I really don't have a lot of pictures of myself; mostly because I am usually the one taking the pictures. I am not always jumping to get in front of the camera either. I guess it would be nice if someday my kids could look back and see what I looked like in my "younger" years.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love your hair. I am with you.. I don't take a lot of pictures, and I don't like to be in them either
Liz

Sandy said...

I love your hair also. I have always loved that style. Lizzie and Leslie are here and Lizzie says "you look really good in your new haircut". And Coco likes it too.