Thank goodness for football season. The baseball season hasn't been too kind to us. (Marty is a Rangers fan, and I am a Reds fan.) Go Cowboys! (We still need to get the kids some BYU gear.) Now, if only the Bengals could maybe win at least one game. :)
Vanessa is like a little mother to Ben. I can't get over how much she loves having a new brother. She is already begging me to have at least one more baby. I said "What if it's another boy?" (She really wanted a girl) She said "I don't care, I just want to have two babies." We'll just have to wait and see...
3 comments:
I may have to borrow Vanessa, I could use a big sister to help keep on eye on my babe! Haha!
Cute kids!! It is good to see how fast they grow.
Thanks so much for the new pix, Anna. Your new edition reminds me a lot of a baby I had about 33 years ago. :-) Can't wait to get my hands on him in a few days. I love the slide show! and all of your blog. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment