Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A family picture...(sort of)

I got to thinking that we haven't had a family picture since, well, since Ben was born. We had a family Christmas party last night so I asked my niece if she would take a quick picture of all of us. Well, amongst all the chaos this is what we ended up with:

It will do for now, until we can afford to have some professional pictures taken.

The other highlight of the evening was the Nativity scene put on by all the kids. Vanessa was one of the wisemen with her cousins.


Ben was a sheep.



I like his bangs...

and Evan was supposed to be a shepherd, but he just wasn't feelin' it.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

nymanzanita said...

Cute picture! Your kids are getting so big! I hope you all had a nice Christmas. I am sure that it was nice being in your new home and celebrating with family and friends. Take care.